Tuesday, October 9, 2007

Here goes...

Well, I have given in.

For a while now, I have toyed with the idea of starting a blog and the Lord said, today is the day. This morning, He took me to Habakkuk 2:2-3 and I knew this was the time.

"And the LORD answered me: 'Write the vision; make it plain on tablets, so he may run who reads it. For still the vision awaits its appointed time; it hastens to the end--it will not lie. If it seems slow, wait for it; it will surely come; it will not delay.'" (ESV)

A few years ago, I asked the Lord who I was in His eyes. His response was clear. He said I was His Joshua, a liberator, leading people to their promised inheritance...freedom! So when I began thinking of what to call this blog, The Joshua Journal was the obvious choice.

I pray that God will encourage you on your journey with Him through the thoughts He leads me to share, here.

3 comments:

Richard Holloman said...

Great! I know your heart and I know that the Lord is speaking Truth in you and through you. I believe it is His call on our lives to speak what He is saying to us with every opportunity.

I have been seeking to do something as well. My thoughts were trying to reach out to people that might be interested in The Sight Ministry and to speak Truth from the Lord.

I pray God speaks through this tool in a mighty way!

Blessings,
Richard Holloman

Andrew said...

I'm looking forward to reading all your thoughts!!

Cbell said...

Well... it is about time. Of course, you know, you'll need to keep this updated as often as possible!