Thursday, February 12, 2009

Wisdom, A Benefit Of The Gospel?

Do you ever read something and think, "why have I never seen that?" That's what happened to me this morning. I read this and the light bulb went off.

"He (God) is the source of your life in Christ Jesus, whom God made our wisdom and our righteousness and sanctification and redemption." - 1 Corinthians 1:30 (ESV)

Did you catch that? A part of what Jesus gives us when we surrender our lives to Him is wisdom! So the gospel is not just exchanging our sin for His perfection, but also, our foolishness for His wisdom.

Lord, let this surrendered fool be controlled by Your wisdom.

~Jon

These thoughts were fueled by a book I am reading...Craftsmen, Skillfully Leading Your Family For Christ, by John Crotts.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello,

can anyone tell me which is the best counter strike guide ? :)...i found this one :

http://www.downloadzdb.com/Counter_Strike_Best_Guide

What do you nigh upset it ?

Thanx in advance

Sorry for my bad english :s